- The Christmas and New Year’s holidays present a strategic opportunity to share the story of Jesus, even in many countries where there is aversion or hostility to the gospel.
- As we connect with more and more TV stations across Africa, South Asia, and Central Asia, pray for God to smooth the way for airing films like JESUS and LUMO, a collection of narrated films of the four Gospels. Pray with us for 200 million people to hear about the peace and joy Jesus offers through TV broadcasts.
- Ask God to use digital avenues like social media to create a hunger for people to seek Jesus from wherever they live. Pray for digital evangelists to have wisdom in their online interactions as they share the hope of Christ and follow up with those who show an interest in spiritual things.
- Pray with us for Latin America:
- Four key language dubbings of JESUS in a politically unstable country in South America will take place this month. Ask God to protect the recordists as they travel in the jungle and that many people would hear of Jesus’ love for them through these new film versions.
- Ask God to make a way for the recording of JESUS in a particular minority language in Chile.
- Pray for God’s provision and protection for three critical partner ministries in Mexico.
- Pray for a lunch appointment I have next Thursday with a potential new donor to JFP who has been referred to us by one of our top, long-time donors. Pray for wisdom to listen well and cast vision for the ministry with this couple in Orange County.
- I will drive to No. CA to see my family for Christmas on Thursday December 23, and it will likely be raining; pray for safe travel up and back. Pray for a good time of connection and rest, with my brother and his side of the family and my sister and part or possibly all of her side of the family.
“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.“
Isaiah 9:6 (NIV)