- The India video report is now in the postal mail and going to key friends of the ministry. Pray it will encourage many as a see how God is working in our world today. Also pray it will prompt a number to help provide film equipment for church planting efforts throughout India and South Asia. To watch, check here: jesusfilm.org/reachindia
- I had some good quality time visiting family in Northern California over the Labor Day holiday weekend.
- For five members of our script adaptation team who are in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) translating the “JESUS” film into nine new languages. This is happening in a workshop format. The team is composed of three staff from Jesus Film Project (JFP) and two from YWAM—both trainees (one from Korea and one from Germany). Pray they can complete all the script translating by September 16.
- Lift up our September 19 and 21 internet broadcast of our 10th planned giving seminar. This one is entitled “Winning Solutions to Reach Your Charitable and Legacy Goals.” These presentations are a joint partnership with Wycliffe Bible Translators and JFP. Pray for good attendance at these events again this year. To learn more, or to register to attend go to: http://jesusfilm.org/wise-plans-2019
- I would be able to find help on our Orlando team to administrate the JFP annual year-end calling project.
Thank you for your prayers and partnership,
“May the Lord lead your hearts into full understanding and expression of the love of God and patient endurance that comes from Christ.” 2 Thessalonians 3:5 (NLT)