1. Our Giving Tuesday 2019 efforts to resourcing the work of church planting film teams in West Africa exceeded the goal of $200,000. God moved in hearts to give, so more people can now be reached.
2. I have done a better job pacing myself this fall work-wise, during this busy year-end season.
3. I have made progress on some of my home projects including the redoing my Nativity scene which is displayed on my roof during the holiday season. [My creative side comes out through projects like this.]
1. Pray for Christmas opportunities to show “JESUS” on television. Please pray for holiday broadcasts in African countries like Chad, Ghana and Senegal. Also, lift up the Christmas broadcasts of the “JESUS” film in other nations like Estonia, Spain and Indonesia.
2. Pray for commercial stations, TransWorld Radio, and several other ministry partners in more than 155 countries which will air holiday radio broadcasts of “JESUS” in 95 languages. At least 25 million people will be reached through these broadcasts. Based upon past similar radio outreaches, an estimated 1.65 million people will make a decision for Christ this month. Pray for effective follow-up of the new believers.
3. Pray for our December online efforts for resourcing the ministry for 2020; the goal for the last week of the month efforts is $350,000 for Film Teams and Equipment, New Language Translation Scripts and Internet Evangelism.
4. Pray we can finish all of our year-end efforts well. Pray I can reach the people I need to reach by telephone; both Jesus Film ministry partners and personal Cru supporters.
5. Pray I will have some good, quality time visiting my mother and family, and for replenishing rest, during Christmas week.
“Sing to the Lord, for he has done glorious things; let this be known to all the world.
Shout aloud and sing for joy, people of Zion, for great is the Holy One of Israel among you.”
Isaiah 12:5-6 (NIV)