1. The Southeast Asian languages and television fundraising video has finally completed the editing stage. It will only be shared by DVD and Thumb Drive due to the highly confidential content. Pray for the selecting of the best vendor for duplication and mailing; it is now scheduled to go out the last week in June.
2. More than 136.1 million people heard the gospel on film via Easter TV and Radio broadcasts. And for 2021, the ministry broadcasting efforts are 8 million ahead of 2020 and we have aired in 97 countries.
1. Lift up the One Miracle Night, a day of special prayer on May 8 (8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern Time). 200 ministries will gather in unified prayer on our ministry’s YouTube channel. These ministries will be praying for the Spirit of God to move mightily in the hearts of people during Ramadan, and especially on the “Night of Power.” To learn more, or to be a part of this prayer event yourself, go to: https://www.jesusfilm.org/onemiraclenight.html
2. A few days ago we launched an online effort to open doors with friends of the ministry to consider including the ministry in their estate plans. More than 500 responded and now a number of those need follow up. Pray for wisdom to create an effective and efficient process to help ensure good follow-up and ultimately additional funding for global evangelism and church planting.
3. Lift up a special, spring outreaches in six restricted countries by a partner using the JESUS Film and equipment we have provided. These efforts are in nations with high numbers of people infected with the coronavirus; some ministry workers have gotten sick and in a few cases even died. Pray for the health of these workers and for the effectiveness of these evangelistic campaigns which will run through June.
4. Pray for the heath and safety of national workers, believers and ex-pat missionaries in COVID-19 ravaged regions of the world like South Asia and South America. Prayer for opportunities to minister to both the physical and spiritual needs of people.
“There is no one holy like the Lord;
there is no one besides you;
there is no Rock like our God.”
1 Samuel 2:2 (NIV)