1. Holiday television broadcasts were encouraging; the final numbers will be in at the end of the month. Two unexpected, last minute surprises were Bangladesh and Vietnam. Both countries hadn’t allowed TV showings of JESUS for 20 years; Bangladesh let the film be shown on a top station and the airing was primetime–at 2:30pm Christmas Day!
2. Thanking the Lord for the good response to our ministry year-end efforts. Although giving was down a little from 2020, we rejoice in His provision. It looks like for 2021 overall we’ll be definitely ahead of last year. I would also say the same for my own personal ministry; thanks for praying!
1. Pray for fruitful results from our January mail efforts to add new monthly financial partners to help underwrite the work of Cru® church-planting and partner film teams. Pray the Holy Spirit will touch hearts and prompt 250 new friends to become regular investors to help send more workers to reach men, women and children for Christ.
2. Pray for effective ways to report back to our monthly partners by email, and to grow their involvement through prayer, giving and advocacy.
3. Lift up my continuing challenges with my low back, legs, etc. and managing life around it.
“ For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.“
Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)