- Thank you for your prayers for our Easter broadcasting. The radio reports are just coming in. The ministry did more targeted television this holiday season and one of the countries that broke through with much greater numbers was Vietnam. Pray for effective follow-up of those who listened or watched, responded and are ready to grow in their new faith.
- God continues to open doors for Jesus Film Project to resource and partner with humanitarian ministries working with Ukrainian refugees. These aid organizations are there and equipped to do relief work. We are training and supplying them with digital tools to also share the gospel with those with those who have fled the war. Pray for quicker ways to get larger quantities of our tools to these partners; the current channels are limiting.
- Pray for the transition of the ministry’s website to a new platform. We have encountered some hurdles tied to the online giving component and the site goes “live” on June 1.
- Lift up our efforts during May to uncover new friends to support the work of the ministry. Pray for these projects through postal mail and online campaigns.
- Pray for work on our next video report around new translations, especially for oral (non-written) languages to help reach new unreached people groups. We are seeking a few good stories; pray they can quickly be found.
1 I lift up my eyes to the mountains—where does my help come from?
2 My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.
Psalm 121 (NIV)