- My back held up well on my Cru 22 July trip to IL and WI. Thank you for your prayers. I am now back to swimming and biking for exercise, but I think I my running days might be over.
- We have finally found and hired in Associate Coordinator for Direct Marketing for my team; Charissa will start on 8/22 and I will introduce her to you next month.
- Please lift up our efforts this month to provide resources for film teams including transportation. From Southeast Asia to the India subcontinent, to Africa teams need motorbikes and bicycles to go show “JESUS” and reach more people with the good news.
- After multiple work trips recently, I’m planning a week “staycation” this month to get caught up at home and get some rest; pray for a time of refreshment.
- The video project I was working on has been put on “pause.” The booklet project is moving forward; pray I can get security approvals on the stories in the next week.
“And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.”
Ephesians 6:18 (NIV)