February Praise and Prayer


  1. My friend and ministry partner Paul C. in AZ; his surgery for bladder cancer last month removed about 80% of it. And more good news news is that the cancer hasn’t penetrate the wall of the bladder, so he can keep it! [Thanks for praying.] To rid his body of the remaining 20%, chemotherapy will seek to flush it out. Pray for success in this procedure.
  2. The “JESUS” film and our other films for women and children were watched on television by more than 139,000,000 people worldwide in 2022. 


  1. Lift up plans for Easter television outreaches through 200 new stations. Six of the stations are in Turkey near the epicenter of where this Monday’s earthquake hit. Ask God for hearts to be prepared. Pray for those who are in need of help and hope. Pray to for many to have the opportunity to hear and see the story of our risen Lord in their first language.
  2. Continue to pray for new sources of stories from the field; one source recently provided contacts in Nepal and Cameroon.
  3. My second Orlando, FL trip for 2023 is later this month and I will be there almost two weeks. Pray for good use of my time, for quality connections and I will be able to keep the right things moving forward on projects in-process.

“Some trust in chariots and some in horses,
    but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.”

Psalm 20:7 (NIV)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: