- The Jesus Film® outreach to one nation during the recent month of prayer and fasting used social media and online evangelists to engage people in conversations, often around short films. The team focused on three cities and over the 30 days saw 216 people prayed to receive Christ; this is double the from number last year. Pray for the follow-up; in several cases the new believers have already led family and friends to Jesus, and a number are involved in online studies and discipleship.
- The ministry is finally seeing progress on opening an equipment distribution hub for Asia, and potentially it could be operational by early next year. There are huge opportunities to resource partners with Jesus Film tools; pray for continued progress.
- My team is working on a video report to raise funds needed for partners that will be resourced through the new Asian equipment hub. Pray for the upcoming filming of segments for the report in Myanmar, Thailand, and India. Pray for good stories to share from partners to cast vision. Just in India alone we have current requests for 15,000 pieces of film equipment and related tools to share JESUS and other films with people.
- Continue to pray for two ministry partners dealing with cancer, Paul C. (AZ) and Dave S. (PA). Both are seeing slow, but positive progress.
- Over the Memorial Day weekend, I will be visiting my family in Northern California to distribute the ashes from our mother who passed away in November 2020. With the pandemic things have come slowly. Pray for quality time and good connections with family.
“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”
Deuteronomy 31:6 (NIV)