- I was able to make a quick trip to Northern California and visit my mother, two siblings and their spouses. Our mother who has been in assisted living for three years and was recently classified by Medicare as a ‘hospice’ patient. This means that additional care will be provided which is a good thing (she is not bedridden at this point). We don’t know when God may call her home; she will be 97 in mid-January, if she still with us. I will treasure the 90+ minutes I had with her, especially if it turns out to be my last visit. Pray for her memory issues, consistent eating, and God’s will for this season of her life.
- The ministry and its resourcing of more than 1800 partners, has seen God-sized impact numbers over the last five years (2015-2019). The film JESUS and the equipment we have supplied has played a central role in the planting of more than 1.467 million churches and seeing 149,725,291 people have indicated a decision for Christ. To Him be the glory!
- For finalizing the plans to broadcast “JESUS” on television in dozens, even scores of countries this Christmas season. Pray especially for one key Middle East nation that desires to have 19 secular stations across the country show the film three times each (57 showings)! Pray for the follow-up using social media tools like WhatsApp.
- For our efforts to raise funds to equip partners in Asia through #GivingTuesday, December 1. Pray the $200,000 challenge grant will be covered.
- For the rollout of our year-end calling to our donors to say thank you, report and pray with and for them. Pray for good participation by our staff in the reaching out and caring for the friends of the ministry during this most challenging time for everyone.
- Four need to be able to keep balance in my life during this time of the year wishes the busiest work wise. Pray for good rest, exercise and social connections.
I will praise you, Lord, among the nations;
I will sing of you among the peoples.
Psalm 108:3 (NIV)