- I was able to visit (90 minutes+) my mother in-person the first week in November. I was able to hold her hand and pray with her; it will be a time that I will cherish for years. She passed into the arms of Jesus with little pain.
- For our #GivingTuesday 2020 (Dec.1) project to underwrite film equipment for South Asia well surpassed our goal of $200,000.
- For Christmas television opportunities to broadcast JESUS globally. Plans are already in place for showings in at least 43 countries on 94 different stations (surpassing Easter at this point which was a record in April) and nine global/regional networks. In one key Middle East country, we will have the opportunity to be on 19 secular stations, each of which will each air the film three times (57 total)! This country is one of the 12 least reached in the world, and now there’s an opportunity to blanket it with the good news in just a few days late this month. Pray for these special opportunities, that many thousands will respond to the invitation to know Christ. The prayer goal for Christmas is at least 100 million people will hear the gospel on film through television in a language they can understand.
- For God to move in supernatural ways through our various year-end efforts to provide for the financial needs of the ministry for the first half of 2021.
- For my Administrative Assistant, Helen who had been out with the coronavirus for nearly three weeks; she spent 3 1/2 days in the hospital this week, but is doing much better. Pray she can get completely well and come back to work by Christmas.
- For my own year-end (and future) financial needs. I have a very loyal support base, but it is also aging, and I need to replace those who are unable to give in 2021. Pray for a younger base of ministry partners who could help meet the need of $800 a month or the equivalent.
- For me to grieve the loss of my mother well; I know it will come in stages, and over seasons.
“For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Is Given; And the Government Will Be upon His Shoulder. And His Name Will Be Called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
(Isaiah 9:6 NKJV).