- Our new staff team member Dona Stankich, serving in the Orlando Office is fitting into her role as our Fulfillment Administrator. Pray as she continues to learn the many aspects of her job.
- God continues to provide financially for the ministry, and we have seen some encouraging responses for several projects this summer.
- Continue to pray for the satellite television broadcasting of indigenous languages into a large Southeast Asian nation. God is moving in some exciting ways. In the first six months of 2021, there have been 170,000 qualified responses, that’s an average of more than 28,300 a month. For comparison in February 2020—just prior to the start of the pandemic—there were about 4400 responses. That is a more than five-fold increase in interest in the gospel in this historically closed nation. Fears of the virus, isolation, lockdowns etc., have people in front of their TVs and watching JESUS. The film is broadcast in the people’s heart languages 24/7. Daily it is aired in an average of 30 languages, and over a month in more than 60 unique dialects. Hearts are open for a spiritual harvest.
- Please also pray for the Southeast Asian video report. (See above.) Pray for its effectiveness casting vision and encouraging involvement. In the first four weeks from it’s release, God has brought in more than $210,000 for languages and broadcasting.
- Pray for the need to add an Assisted Direct Marketing coordinator to our team. The search process has begun in a tight labor market. Like Dona we are trusting God to bring the right person to join the team in the California office by the beginning of fall.
- Continue to pray for my back and finding the best solution to address the nerve and muscle issues in my legs. I’m scheduled for an epidural injection in the low back next Tuesday, the 17th. Pray this can be a “good step” in the recovery process.
I will praise you, Lord, among the nations;
I will sing of you among the peoples.
For great is your love, reaching to the heavens;
your faithfulness reaches to the skies.
Be exalted, O God, above the heavens;
let your glory be over all the earth.
Psalm 57: 9-11 (NIV)