- Your prayers for our planned giving October email survey led to a good response and we’ve seen good progress on content for a new micro site. Pray the new site will stay on track for a December launch.
- Our three social media influencers are now lined up to help promote GivingTuesday 2022 (Nov. 29), and God has provided a challenge grant to go with it of $100,000. The focus is to provide film equipment for partners and Cru teams planting churches in Southeast Asia.
- Please lift up our fourth quarter efforts to resource partners and Cru with more new languages on “JESUS” (now in 2017 dialects online), to provide tools for film evangelism, follow-up and church planting, broadcasting, online evangelism and more workers for the spiritual harvest.
- GivingTuesday (November 29)
- Gift Catalog (online and offline)
- Thank You Calling by our Staff
- Late December Email Series
- Lift up the finalizing of holiday television broadcasting and stations. God is opening doors in restricted nations from Southeast Asia to the Middle East. Pray that people will respond and request follow-up.
- Pray for work/life balance for me at this time of the year.
A colleague recently shared this:
John Ortberg asked Dallas Willard, “What do I need to do to be a spiritually healthy?” Dallas replied, “You must ruthlessly eliminate hurry from your life.” John then asked, “What else?” Heanswered, “There is nothing else.”
As you pray, please pray I can reduce ‘hurry’ in my life.
“Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.“
Colossians 4:2 (NIV)